Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Special Post ♥

First of all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA CHUAH
my dearest sis
i owe u a present xD


3.00am
everyone is sleeping.
i cant sleep =(
i drink coffee just now & make me still awake

suddenly feel so lonely
thinking alot again =(
feeling bad to those girls i hurt b4 especially her (ex)
other than a word, is still i'm sorry
i never mean to, juz tat i had fall for someone
SORRY.

because
someone had walk through with me when the day i'm alone
someone had comfort me when the day i cried
someone had be there for me when i need somebody
and someone had began to b part of my life

someone is a she =.=
she's sleeping now.
eager to msg her for her company,but dare not wake her up ><
she tired,mayb cried alot of the novel she read just now? perhaps* xD

is ok,i'll get in bed now
try to get some sleep.
chao* =)

P:S/ happy birthday again to you dear sis =))))
i will upload her b'day cake picture ^^ cheese cake~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment