Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas ♥

Is christmas eve
i went to prangin 1st
to fetch my ex & frens.
then i shock dear was there too.
wearing so simple with pink slippers? xD lol

meet up with college frens
issh..they dint date me together
fine~ wat frens are for~
p:s/ i ad hv plan so din follow them.ahaha
miss grace with her future bf chin kc there too..xD i wonder how they celebrate together

after tat we went to gurney
take a dinner at chooper board,order the wrong spegetti. vomit*
then meet up all my net fren : slyvia leng lui,yen,yori(gosh,she so tall), wing,yun ( my godsis frm pahang xD)

x'mas present to me :

my x'mas giftt from grace & my special fren

x'mas present for my dear :
navel ring ♥
i forget to take card picture =(


the end of day
chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment