Saturday, November 26, 2011

Letter to Santa

Dear santa,
It's going to chirstmas. But im not really looking forward and happy for. There's some reason, reason that no one could understand or even try to understand me :/

Once a bad guy, always a bad guy. This is what they(family) think of me. They dont really fond of me.
Proverb had says, everyone deserve a second chance. Why cant i? They dont even give me the chance and time. I just need a little bit more of time, but in a short period, i cant make myself change, they'll determine i'm the naughty ones. So i've done with it, use to it, and that is it. Keep being the mean-ness for them. :(

Dear Santa,
If you're real, i just wish to want a happiness life. You see,i cant even manage my own relation to be smooth in all the way, all i did was to mess things up and All i did was often followed my emotional to works things out, and it get worsen. My EQ is totally 0. Such an emotional freak loser. I dont want to be this way :'( i dont want quarrels in my relationship :'/ but my emotional is overpower me :(
can you just grant a little luck with happiness for me?and please take away the emo sensation from me. it will be very delight. thankyou santa.

P/s : random thought of my nagging.
IGNORE ONCE !

I want have a celebration of x'mas with her. Hopefully there's a time for us.
I ♥ her THIS much.



No comments:

Post a Comment