Monday, November 14, 2011

RELIVE ♥

Hello, blog been dead for months . relive it now. :)
wonder still does anyone read my blog.


Well, recently in love with a new song, “那些年”
Listen to it.  A song that remind every past you've been.


This song come with a  movie " you are the apple of my eyes"
the storyline really touching. It trigger my memory from secondary school.
I bet everyone see this movie will have the same thought same memory too.
how you did silly in class, skipping class, bully weak.
when the 1st time u inlove with a girl, and the memory of your 1st love in school.
Well, i miss my school life real much. Now, im just being jobless, studyless, lifeless.


Anyhow, im okay with it, because i have my own apple of my eyes now. x)
Although we keep quarrel from the beginning we been together, although we both cant even tolerate each other sometimes, although i have so much complaint with, although we both get jealous easily, all i want my apple to know is i will always appreciate & love her.  this apple is the nice-iest i ever got. cause she can endure my bad temper and attitude. thanks god, that the best gift i ever had . please make her stay forever .





No comments:

Post a Comment