Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jerk theory

How should i start my first sentence? my mind is blank.
i lost you once again . There much things to do for you,
if you meet the guy who do these for you, please remember i can too, but there's no chance for me to do so.

if i was a boy, there much to be done for you.
we never have a real date.
This date is like i can drove my car to pick you up from your house.
and i'll walk straight to your door with roses in my hand and walk you to my car and open the car door for you.
we'll have movie,shopping and dinner at restaurant which you like the most.
till nite, i'll sent you home, and the same walk you to ur door, embrace you and gave you a goodnite kiss.

If we're still able to,
every special day, i can date you, and make you full of surprise.
i should bought a camera, took down all your smile, your natural act, and make it a book of our memory.
there's alot things i'm planning to done for you.
but .... where are you?

you can go or you can stay,
but dont ignore me.
can we back together again? dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment