Tuesday, December 14, 2010

;@

now i'm piss, freaking piss !
actually i'm always piss of that fucking shit guy!
i dont know why i need to hate him so much.
is just i couldnt control my fucking emotional when i mention about him!

i couldnt scold, i couldnt hit someone like that with no reason,
but yes i can,i'll hit him with my bare hand one day! maybe
whatever!! just let me express through here. below is some irritating words,
don't read if u couldnt bare those words.

fuckyou son of the bitch!!
yes i'm rude, so wat??!!! slap me if u can!
NAH! but you dont have the fucking chance.
too bad, i know where you stay aha.
i dint spy on you, i just know where you stay.
so which mean i have the chance to slap you 1st? hah.
sorry i wont slap, is just too ladyyyy act. let try some err...punching? hah!

(he doesnt know i scolding him, if anyone see through my blog if you know him, you can tell him, yay, be my pleasure)

gaaaaahh
~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()_+~!@#$%^&*()_
~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&*()_

p/s: above is just a pure scolding script. enjoy reading. ;)

by the way, i'm still a humour person,don't freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment