Saturday, April 10, 2010

nothing to update

Nothing to update but still update.. xDD xSS
12 April will be my final year exam, after that i'll bcome senior.
will b having junior soon..hurayy !

Tami birthday is sooon too, so at here wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
wish her stay happy & no more emo bcoz of love stuff nah...kolian nia~~
and apologize i might not able to celebrate her birthday =(
coz the nex day i still have exam...sorry~

today, goin study wif my baby dear..
so crowded, coincidence sitting with my junior high school's friend..zzz
and they keep chit chatting, WTF, so noisy, make my babe fed up.
change place**
head to MCD, who knows, out of car park, is ok....i can stop at roadside,
and who knows again, i leave my money at library and it is in my pencil box !! argh ...
back to library having cup noodle~ making 1 for her too =))
(p/s: i always make those silly mistake infront of babe almost uncountable, i bet she never met this type of silly person)
ehe, however, so syok today. something hold on for too loooong since N
(p/s: since when har? i forget, u might remember not? )
cant release,
and today am release-ing..wahaha..=.=
but baby is scared, idk scared of wat.. =(( make me sad...sigh sigh sigh***
back home @ abt 6pm. watching her get on car....tata~

continue study at MCD near my house...but wat am i doing there??
look the picture below...xDD wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment