Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy 3 months

Times fly.
today is my 3months..
i mean our...3months =P
We been together for 91days =)
left 29109days to go.
waiting  waiting  waiting.....
then we'll be "sleep" together 4ever.. xD lol

So yesterday have an outing wif her.
we went to GURNEY for a movie--"how to train ur dragon"
a great kid show which can make me so nervous, & laugh all the way.
i hold baby hand so so so tight when i'm nervous. & she close my mouth..=S
idk why, mayb she scared me shoutout? lol

thoothless a cute little night fury draagon..i like it soo much..xD
hiccup is toothless master, and babe realize tat hiccup is left handed person..@@
wat a coincidence..lol, me & babe also are left handed person...wahaha..
that make us both have the fate extremely. hey hey..~
she want a thoothie, then i want a running nose (p/s: she always keep running nose & will use up 5/6 packet tissue) =.=
i'll b the dragon she b the master..xD
(thoothie & running nose)  audience plz do come to see us =DD

after our show, we walk down the excalator
i juz realize that i lost my car key !!!
search & search A&W, cinema, OPI stall, found none..
i'm started panic, but act cool..lol
coz i don wan let her saw my panic emotion =D
after tat i found it..the key was still ATTACHED IN MY CAR !!
WAT THE...................of me...zzz

after a shock, we went for dinner.. FOOD & TEA.
My 1st time having dinner together also at FOOD & TEA.
Since that, we use to go there eat together.. lol


baby is taking order.......
hey hey

This is her order.
she order me for 10 only?
only 10 of me?? =((







And this is my order .
infinity of her.. =D
see..i so inlove wif this "MEAL"
xDDDD












start eating...


















she back about 6.45pm.
reluctantly acompany her to the main enterance,
watching her walk away and fade in distance.
feel alone & i miss you...

baby dear, happy 3 months
i will marry u one day..=)

written by
vannez chuah

No comments:

Post a Comment