Friday, March 12, 2010

SEM 3.

Seem ages ago my last post.@@
Currently no time in updating blog.
For the 1st time hetic life ever in my life.
I'll never forget is on march 2010.

Having Semester 3 this 2010 year.
i hate alot this sem. many things had happen.
and ruin between us.
& i juz realize tat, "our friendship is not strong at all . " like Tami said so..
what a nice phrase and asking how funny is it.
It really funny that after being together almost a year dy, and happen "not strong" at all.
sigh* beside sigh still sigh-ing.
Assignment stuff have tear us apart..
this is what causes the conflict between our freindship.

Btw, i still will hang on until my diploma finish. i wont give up.
and yet.. all the conflict will be vanished through time. and we'll be OK. i guess...sigh* for now.

this is what difference from school & college life...zzz

March 26 will be my 3rd month aniversary with my baby dear.
anticipate alot with it.
so glad to have her by my side. i'll love her more then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment