Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hotel Stay

Eventually, i'm back from Holiday Inn hotel. my mom works there as a purchasing clerk,
so every year we get to have free stay =) wat a benefit for us*. lol

Kinda bored at first,due to sis had ppk me,she dint go becoz she got a date...issh.
FINE, reaching thr abt 6smtg. me & grandpa off to hotel 1st while my mom picked up my 2 little cousin.
luckily have their accompany or else i'll be bored to max.
& luckily to have baby accompany me sms-ing too.
she heading to GURNEY bought pencil box, but....bought none. wats a nincompoop =.=

Around 7.30 plus, setting up my hair & go for dinner at hotel cafeteria.
before i heading to the lobby, something huge but cute had caught my eyes.
look below :

WOW ! FERRARI F430 ! @#$%^&*()
how can it be here...gosh*














I LOVE this white one the much ! argh  
 LOTUS brand? wat exactly,i dono,but i love it.xD


















Continue heading to cafeteria without my eyes leaving on these car still..xD
here's our fooooooooooodd !!























that my car..xDDD



















10 of january
by 12pm we check out the hotel.
miss u dear.

chao~
end~

No comments:

Post a Comment