Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

Is a brand new year
brand new luck & life
i thought i'll like this year, but i ain't right
things are bad are still keep on-ing.

last year, was the worst year i ever had
having such hard lifetime
friend is dead, breaking-up, accident, (there's more i dont want to say anymore)
i hate 2009, i do hate u!
don't let me hate 2010 though.

are there any twist.
please do.
i can't go through anymore
depress & depression & reccession & inflation zzz

astrological signs mention that there be a solve on 15.
is this true?
i gonna believe it. looking foward for it.
dont let me dissapoint or i'll be empty
and nobody will gonna like it in the way i am.

one thing i like in 2010,
is that i'm glad to having you by my side. B
although u're not here
somehow, u're my comfort, u're my dependence.

ILY babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment