Wednesday, January 27, 2010

babe.

Still, not yet finish my exam. Last to go.
i'm really totally stress out.
been so long never update & write my thought.
seem alot i miss out.

I saw the blog, tat u wrote for me.
i'm touch and i  really mean it.
nearly been tears out.
why do you thank me so much.
in spite of,i should be thanks to u.

because....

u are a wonderful person to me.
u tolerate with me although i'm totally neglect of u, since i having exam.
wat a totally jerks of me.
u said tat u couldnt always go out with me,
but is ok,although u r the 1st one who cant always goin out with me,
but i dont mind tat, i dono why,
i dono why i can feel ur present with me.
and this had make me more and more into you,
a simple miss of u, had mean alot to me.

today u aint happy
but i dint realize. or mayb, u been mood awhile since i dint pay attentention & care for you. =(
and dint ask for simple concern like "how r u in school today", "are u happy today", "did u meet any obstacle today"
and more. i'm sorry babe,
i don't noe how to use word to comfort you.
i dono how to cheer u up,
i dono how to make u smile,
but sincerly deep down my heart,i care bout you more than anything
that u cant imagine.
i'm not the "ti tie" type of person
but i noe wat to do be a best, & loving b for u.

HAPPY DELAYTED ANNIVERSARY OF 1 MONTH TO US.
i U , BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment