Monday, March 14, 2011

Past. 2009 / 2010



This is my past, a year past, can be consider as two years.
from beginning of 2009 i knew her this girl.
i wrote my past down cause i dun wanna forget, as time pass, memory do fade too :(

i knew her from Friendster, for the first time i saw her, her name just caught my attention. VANESSA.
and my real name is vannessa too, just..i had double 'n' with it. 
Later on, i just occasionally aiming off some of her picture, 
and one of her picture caught my attention again, 
that 'smile' , i like that smile, it makes me smile everytime i saw that picture.
after on i just knew she lives same place with me. Lol, what a coincidence. 
sometimes is just a fate i think?

i dint really talk to her somehow, cause that time i'm not available,so i wont have any interest with other. Lol.
By the time pass, i was shock when my gf told me Vanessa was same school with her. 
Then it makes me quite interest in her things. heh. I started to ask her details in frienster, 
and sometimes we had chit-chat in MSN. 
(tell you a secret, i still keep her MSN chat history) 

By time passed, we began quite close with each other. I remember that time she went for Korea language lessons, she asked me do i wan to learn too, or interest in that language. 
Actually i not really like korean language or any interest with it, i like Japanese more. Lol, 
but just too have more topic with her and to see her, i told her i like, and ask her if she could teach me,
and she agreed :) Soon, we meet up at temple which opposite her school, and she teaches me there, and there turned out the place we used to hang out when she wait time for her school activities. 
And i began to have interest in Korean language too. heh.

Within the period of 2009, i've hurt her, somehow there's complicated. i know she still remember. 
Till end of 2009 dec, we've been together for 438days. We had a really great time, 
and i know she had loved me for this much and there's not anymore. 
But I love her that much for 438days and is still continuing. 
2011, i have to let her go.  Memory of 438days, isnt easy for me to forget,my dear.

Feelings do fade and change. But memory stays as long as it could till a new one to replace it.

Things just change, she has change. We can't force someone to love us. 
No matter how many times we try in many different ways, if they don't love us, they won't.


i missed her.
i  missed you . Do you hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment