Friday, May 28, 2010

Gathering 2

Another gathering to go ~
my dear Grandpa b'day.
in the age of 70++ i guess..heee..

(his little wife & him) xD

All of his 6 daughter & 1 son attend ^^
6 of daughter married, & the only son still available xD
quite handsome, currently stay in NEW ZEALAND (p/s: anyone who interest can contact me xD)
my mom's ranking is number 3 among all her sister..xD
total up, i have 16 cousin's sister & brother. ^^

among all girls' cousin, my ranking number 3 & my sis number 5 xD
from left to right, my eldest cousin sis ^^

this is my 2nd cousin (Yvonne Tan)
p/s: search her in facebook. xD

last year gathering pic^^ my 4th younger cousin
(Regina jy~ search her fb xD)



Happy b'day granpa.
i wish every year get to celebrate your b'day, and always gather with all my cousins.
I LOVE MY FAMILY
p/s: although sometime i piss off with them, quarrel with them but i still love them much.
( my mom' side family)

No comments:

Post a Comment