Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nightmare

I so freaking scared, what a worst nitemaree. I'm thinking if is real 'it' enter my dream? It feel so real.

( I cnt really remember vividly but somehow that part I remember )
The story is like this :

I , sis , mom and dad was on a vacation to a place. It happen in a hotel. I remember that hotel was so beautiful, totally a paradise. there's swimming pool, garden, mini bar, etc watever shit lar.

Back to the main point, and I and dad was going to the pool , somehow I felt something weird, someone is following, when I look around there's nothing.

I turn to front intend to tell my dad, it like something drag me further away from him, all i see like mist around. I shouted at him "Wei! Slow down! Wait for me" but he was like can't heard my shout. I ran towards him as fast I could and grab him, that time I realized it just a short distance frm me to him. That weird.

Back to the hotel room, me, sis and mom sleep in a same bed. Mom sleep at middle. She sleep more close to sis, and there's left kinda big space for me, can still have another person squeeze beside.

From that moment, I felt some existence bside me, all I know is close my damn eyes tight and stay under the blanket and try eat some space off. I once heard old folks said don't left space on ur bed, it like giving the things sleeping bside u. But I don't have the guts to do so, I stick even more close to mom, and there leave a big space.

This time I felt my body shiver ( in a reality I do really shiver)
I keep mumble to myself and keep chant for god and Buddhist scripture. I tot tat like tat 'it' would be afraid and leave me alone, but who knows it worst.

"it" start bugging me with weird whisper, touching my hair and hand. So I pray even more hard as well, and "woosh" the thing scratch my leg, 3 line ! I freak out I wake mom and tell her, she freak out too. She try to help me and we start chanting for god more hard. But there's useless. The chanting provoke 'it' , the thing start scratch more on my leg. I just can look at my leg bleeding and scratches getting more and more. So helpless, mom still praying , I cried so hard.

"what do u want from me?!" I yelled. I'm regret that I asked this stupid question, cause it changed to a vivid form. I can see HER in a human shape. She scratch a name on my hand " JINO LOO" I duno who's the fucking ppl is. I asked " I duno who is it, and I'm not the person, why are u do this to me?!"

She strangle my neck so damn hard and look at me, her face freaking vicious. Eyes in red. Walaoooo, I wont forget this ferocious face. And she said " is u! Is u! The accident crash. So u have to go with meeeeeee! " she pulled me hard. I struggled.

Successly Struggle out, and tell her okay I go with you but u have to let me settle mine. She allowed. Actually I tricked her. Somehow duno where came out a girl, she ask me to go "go, quickly go! Run as far as u can. Go down and shut the lift quickly. I be scapegoat for u. " the lift shut. And I was like finally I can wake.

-end-

Actually I freak out and wonder is it if I follow her go or that girl dint came for the rescue, and I won't able to wake up?? Just like that movie insidious? 
Plus now is the Chinese ghost month day. That the reason why I talk nonsense.

Till now I still chilling.
What a nitemare.
I better go for a pray. It still in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment