Wednesday, June 1, 2011

:(

hmm..sorry readers. Feeling down again.
i need place to abreact. I think here's the only place?
I couldnt just tell anyone.
yet, i dont hope to let someone read about this.
But i dont think is possible.


so confuse, mind is messing up. real mess.
hard to explain words by words.
hard to express how i feel.


looking at all those pics, those are memory.
everyone does have memory, good or bad is still a memory of "us" too.
It built up from time to time.
And i'm just a short time which appear and interrupt in and screwed up yours memory.
Am i wrong?
Am i ruin everything of urs?
Am i the person u really need?


u've a perfect family, u've a perfect life and u're perfect to me.
i'm just a girl. that is the most part i hated myself for.
should i walked away from you?
should i disappear from ur sight?
ask me why...do i think of it...
because
I like you, and i love you.
that only way prevent me from losing you.


p/s: this post is just my feeling , dont take it serious. ignore it will do. thanks.


"RT @ThisDamnQuote 
The only things we have left of us are memories."

can i request u to say this word to him?
im must be outta my mind. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment