Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dilemma

something had confuse my mind
i dont know how to express it.
it just way too complicated.


i meet some situation that i dont know how to handle.
i fall for a person that i shouldnt be fall with.
i become the position that i mustn't be in her's heart.
and become a destroyer in her relation.


i dont like you at the 1st place and 1st sight, 
im sooooo dislike you and damn "law" you before i knew you, 
and the most important is that i know that you're not available !
so i never tot anything with it.


But now what the heck is going wrong with me?
everything just happen too fast till i unable to catch it.
And when i realize, i just knew i like you lot. THIS LOT !
I shouldnt.... I fucking shouldnt.. !
Im so serious in fucking trouble . 


I'm so dilemma now, tell me what shud i do?
hmm...
i should pull myself away from you and smile.
Tell you that i'll be fine...no worry my princess.
that is wat i suppose to do.
Dont ever feel sorry. is ain't anyone fault...
Leave it, and left those word that unspoken. :')


2nd dilemma, is the same problem,
i'm not a guy, i'm so not a man nor boy.
i cant give you any forever promise.
eventually u'll be choosing a guy.


Real fuck it ! why should  i have to be a girl ?!
why on earth this things couldnt be acceptable by society hmm?
Do you anyone understand my feelings? and those pressure i should bear?


sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment