Monday, November 15, 2010

gosh

gosh, i've left my blog dead for a month i think, i bet no reader wana come and have a look too.-.-
how are everyone? if passby, then leave ur msg at the message board yaa. hehe

well, recently life not bad, slowly get well along with my love.
 but i don't know how long can it last, hmm..
quotes state that "Even the prettiest flower will die one day. It's nature's way of teaching us that nothing lasts forever"
so, i think i should'nt care much in this relationship huh?
another quotes state the " the power of relationship last come from careless" huh? i should do that too?
hmm..but i'll appreciate every single moment that i had together with her.
Of coz, i still wish to be with her till i have the money and married her in other country,
if she willing to let me own her, made her my bride this life.
I'm sure she will be the world most happiness & prettiest bride, READERS u're are my WITNESSES.

please dont make me change girlfriend anymore if can..hmmmm....

but out there if u wana be my girlfriend, there are 3 condition:
1. u're shorter than me
2. u must be educated, ingenious, self-respect, self-controlled
3. u must have same objective with me, to fight for our future.

that all =)

1 comment:

  1. prince oh..knw who i m...haha..write so nice...

    ReplyDelete