Thursday, February 11, 2010

sorry again.

why do i always hurt your feel ..
what have i done this time again & again.

vannez chuah when will you be grown up !
FUCK YOURSELF !
how many time u have to hurt people.
how many time u have to let the one you love sad & hurt.
will you feel good if someone did the same thing to u?!
how do you feel if u was her ?
you totally a big asshole jerk !
fuck me!

u're everything to me now.
no matter what price it will take,
no matter what life will be took away by GOD
i'm willing to pay for it to keep you by my side.

neither u believe me nor trust me.
i'll be best for you.
more and better that you've never had,
as long as i could.

dear,sorry for wat i've done
i love you so much that u've never know.

you have made me what i am,
& i'm yours for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment